Tuesday, January 22, 2008

Sooo ...

Been a few days ... And not much has happened. Hahaha ...

Sunday, work was dead. It was so quiet, my 6 hour shift turned into a 2 hour shift. Which I was pretty pleased with :-) So I decided that since I had some extra time, I'd go get my ears lowered (hahaha, Dan!). After Zoey cut my hair, I decided to get some foils (highlights) put in. I gotta say, I'm pretty impressed with how it turned out. There's more layers in my hair now, so it's heaps thinner, and the highlights, which are blonde, look great.

Yesterday I had the day off work, so I didn't really do much ... Bummed around. Cleaned the house. Did some washing. Went for a walk. Cut Buckley's nails. That last one was heaps of fun, and Buckley wasn't too impressed! I ended up with lots of scratches, thanks to the psycho little bugger.

Today I worked, and it was fairly quiet again. I managed to finish on time ... Woo hoo.

What else ... Oh, Sunday night Christine and I went to see Juno. It was good, but for some reason I thought it would be funnier. It didn't help that for some reason, no one in the cinema wanted to laugh, so when I did I felt really self-conscious. Then I kinda went ... Well, fuck it. If it's funny, I'm going to laugh!

I've got tomorrow off work, yay! I've got a doctors appointment at 11:15, then I'm going to pay bills and look for a new chiropractor. Oh, what an exciting day I have planned. I'm working Thursday, then I get Friday off. I'm pretty pleased with the roster this week, three days off, four days on :-)

Anyway, that's about it. Might go do some dishes and have a bath then head to bed early. Feelin kinda funny, a little dizzy. I think it's the painkiller I took earlier. It feels like I'm a little drunk actually! Ok, I'm out. Peace, love and laughter!

No comments: