Saturday, May 24, 2008

Stupid technology

So, I'm typing this on my old laptop.

Because, my computer (the one inherited from my mum a couple of months ago when she purchased a new one) died today.

As in, one minute it was fine, the next minute ... Not working.

What the??!!

I'm not quite sure what I did to offend, or upset, it, but it was BAD. Now the damn thing won't freaking work.

So I'm now deleting all the files and programs I don't need on this laptop, to try and make it run a little faster.

I'm just hoping that I haven't deleted anything I'll actually need in the future.

Anyway, I better get back to it ... I so hate technology.





- *** Oh, ANNNNNNND ... ... ... ... ...
I got a second interview for the reception/admin position I applied for ... I'm pretty excited, and I'm hoping it all goes well. My interview is Monday @ 1;30 ... Go me!! *** -

No comments: