Friday, May 16, 2008

Some days you just want to pee on everything ... *

Helllllllllllloooooooooooooo?



Is anyone out there ... out there ... out there ... ?



*lol* Sorry. I'm just amusing myself.



So. It's been a while.



Firstly something from the "That's a little disturbing file": Someone found this blog by typing the following words into Google:



Some days you just want to pee on everything.



I kid you not. Seriously.



Ok ... Moving on.



Let's see ... What's new ... Well, it's only 18 days until my birthday. Woo hoo. Looking forward to it because I'm hoping to get a new straightener this year. My old one seems to hate me ... Keeps turning itself off, and occasionally won't even turn on! This morning it decided to turn on, but then started smelling like something was burning. Not good.



What else ... Well, I'm unemployed. Technically, not til tomorrow, coz the cafe doesn't close til tomorrow, but my last shift was yesterday. I was hoping to go away with some mates tomorrow, but I don't think that will happen. Tomorrow morning I'll go out and see the girls, maybe have some lunch, say goodbye to the stupid Market Centre :-)



It's not all bad though. I mean, being unemployed will give me lots of spare time. Yahooo! I'll be able to watch lots of crappy day time tv, read lots of books, hang out with that bunny of mine, keep my house nice and clean ... Yep, that'll keep me entertained for about a week, I'm not sure what I'm going to do after that :-) Guess I'll figure something out.



I have been looking ... Looking ... Looking ... for another job though, for about 8 weeks now. I've had a couple of interviews, gotten about 7 rejection letters already, plus a text message saying that i'd been unsuccessful ... I'll just have to keep looking.



Hmm ... What else ... Well, I was (as I mentioned earlier) planning to go away this weekend - to Finley, in NSW - but I don't think i'll be going, as once again, I'm sick. I don't know why I seem to be picking up every freaking sick germ that's going around - I've had pneumonia twice (and ended up at the hospital because of it twice) and a chest infection as well as that stupid gastro bug (all in the last two months) - but I'm hoping that when I kick this stupid flu, I'll have had my "fill" of being sick for this year and I'll stay healthy ... Well, a girl can hope, right?!



Oh. My mum's best friends grandson (Jayden) is still in a coma. Doctors operated last week to remove a piece of his skull, to release some pressure, and they're now not sure what's going to happen, or when they might start to bring him out of it. However, my mums best friend - Janice - fell down an escalator earlier this week and broke her leg pretty badly. She was operated on yesterday, and is still in hospital recovering. I can't believe the bad luck! If you're so inclined, please think good thoughts/send up some prayers/positive juju for Janice and family, who could probably really use them at the moment ... Thanks.



Anyway. I think I'm going to go back to bed. I'm tired, and cranky, and tired, and I have another fever. Argh. Goodnight ... and since I'm now unemployed, let's hope I can start blogging a little more often ... Peace out :-)

No comments: