Monday, May 19, 2008

Big Brother is TOTALLY trashy tv ... And I love it! Hahaha. Bianca is a cow, and Dixie ... Oh my god. Total skank-face cow. Hahaha. Love it.

I think I've figured out why Buckley keeps destroying stuff. It's because when I say "NO!", he ... Doesn't listen. Doesn't seem to give a damn. I think that's the problem right there. I'm just not sure how to fix it ... How do you discipline a rabbit?!

Yesterday morning, I got up to discover that during the night, my roof had leaked. This is how my thought process went:

Walk into the kitchen, see something on the bench ...
What? I don't remember spilling anything on the bench.
Look over to the couch. Notice there are wet spots on the couch.
What? Buckley peed on the couch? But he hasn't been on the couch this morning.
Look up at the ceiling directly above me and notice that it looks like something has exploded all over the roof.
What the hell? Has someone been in my house during the night?
Look at the ceiling in the lounge and notice that that too, is covered.
What the hell is going on? Someone broke in and exploded a bottle of coke? Oh my god ... What do I do here? Call the cops? And say what, exactly? What the hell?

As you can see, it took me quite a while to realise what had happened ... I'm not sure how, but my roof leaked, all over the lounge and the kitchen. It took hours to clean up, first I had to get everything out (because it was actually dripping onto all my stuff)and put in the spare room/my bedroom, then clean off the ceiling, then wipe down all the walls, benches, the sink, clean the curtains, rewash everything that had been on the clotheshorse, then put everything back in the lounge.

Really glad I went to the effort of getting my carpets cleaned two weeks ago, too. They've got stains all over them, because the water that leaked in was of course dirty/rusty water. Yup, reallllly glad I shelled out $100 to get the carpets done.

Anyway. So after I cleaned up the mess I headed out to help pack up the cafe. Of course, by the time I got there they were almost done! It was a bit sad, but ... Oh well, shit happens. It's not the end of the world.

Today I had to get Centrelink stuff organised ... Did some job applications, made an appointment with an employment agency (SAEP)... Ahh, the exciting life of the unemployed bum :-)

Anyway .... I started this post hours ago, then wandered off to watch some tv, and have only just returned. It's laaaaate ... Uhhh, earrrrrly Tuesday morning now :-) And I better head to bed. I've got an appointment at 10 a.m. ... Fun!

Peace out.

No comments: