Tuesday, May 20, 2008

Dude, where's my car?

So ... My ... third (?) day of unemployment was ok.

I had an appointment SAEP (employment agency). Went to the library on the way home to pick up some books ... I got plenty of time to read now! Spent most of the afternoon on the couch reading actually, as my back was really sore today, and I had cramps (Was that too much info? Sorry ... Just forget you read it. NOW! Forget! Now!). So yeah. I sat on the couch and ate jellybeans :-)

I did get a phone call about a job I applied for today, I have an interview on Thursday morning. It's office admin/reception, which is what I'd like to go into. So please, please cross your fingers, your toes, your eyes, and your knees for me. If you don't, you know I'm totally going to come after you and kick your arse, right?

Annnnnnnnnnnnnyway, I'm in the middle of cooking dinner, and there's only 18 minutes until (Totally Trashy TV) BB starts, so I'm going to take off. Peace out, dudes!

No comments: