Saturday, February 16, 2008

Click. Come on, you know you want to.

Look to the left of the screen.

Right next to this post.

Go on, look now.

There's a cute little pink picture.

It's for the Breast Cancer Site. It's an American site (not sure if Australia has a site) and you can help to fund free mammograms by just clicking on the link, then clicking on the button.

Seriously, it's that simple.

It'd be great if you could do it everyday ... Okey-dokies? Great. Thanks!


P.S. Did you read my last post? (Yes, YOU! I'm talking to you. No, you know who you are - that is, the person I'm talking to specifically here now knows who they are, and that I'm talking to them right now ... Ohhh man.) If you did ... Well, the work thing hasn't changed much. Everything's confused and it's hasn't been a lot of fun. I'm trying not to think about it right now though. I have two days off - tomorrow and Monday. I'll probably go back to work to find out that I don't have a job. Eh. Oh well.

P.P.S. Dan, I'm sorry I didn't meet you out last night. I hope you had a great night. I got home from work and was pretty upset. By 10 o'clock last night I was ... Well, a mess. Did you have a hangover this morning? (!!!) Hey, did you drive here in your new car? If you did, I'm going to be pissed I didn't get to see it! (Even though that's totally my fault ... Whatever!)

P.P.P.S. I've recently discovered Google Analytics, so I know who you are and where you're reading this from ... Hahaha ... Not really. I know that someone has looked up "Naming Day Speech", and they ended up here (because of the speech I wrote for Ryan's naming day. Did you know that if you look up 'Naming Day Speech' online, all you get is a bunch of people who will write you a speech - for money. You don't get much help on what to write for a NDS). Anyway. Did you like it? And a big hey to whoever it is that's from N.Z. who visited me the other day. You know, you guys can leave comments if you want. Don't be afraid to say Hi. And G'day to the visitors from the U.S. :-) Yup, I know you're there!

No comments: