Tuesday, February 26, 2008

Cheer up, Emo Kid.

So, I went to Echuca today.

To see the "Miracle Man" - the deep tissue/sports massage guy.

It was actually a good day. It was really fun, and relaxing.

Well, except for the FIVE times I got lost.

I ate lunch at the Port of Echuca. It was awesome. It was so relaxing, sitting on the banks of the Mighty Murray. No one was in a hurry, it was perfect weather and it was so peaceful. It was just what I needed.

I cannot believe how many times I got lost.

Once, I even LOST MY CAR! I went walking to the Port, after parking my car about 3 blocks away. Walking back, I couldn't remember where I'd parked my damn car. It was only after 15 minutes of walking that I happened to glance left (to make sure the road was clear before I crossed) and I finally spotted my car.

The massage was great. Worth driving an hour for. I've made another appointment for next month. I think I'll be doing it every month. The guy was not gentle with my EXTREMELY sore spot at the bottom of my back, but I think it did me good. I'm feeling pretty good. Got home and went for a two hour walk. Went past Chrissie's place and dropped off the present I got for her.

In the last month and a half, Jersey (Christine's dog) has destroyed THREE of my t-shirts. Considering I don't own that many shirts, that's half of what I have! One I got for Christmas - an awesome pink converse one which I loved, a really comfy blue one, and a white tee that I also got for Christmas. I hadn't gotten around to replacing any of them ... Because, let's face it, I'm lazy and don't have a problem with wearing the same two shirts on my days off ... But today, I was walking past JayJays in Echuca and spotted some shirts with slogans on them that I found hilarious. I couldn't really afford them, but I just went what the hell ... I got one that says "I don't discriminate. I hate everybody" (Won't be wearin that one in front of mum!) "Sorry ... About your face" and "Cheer up, Emo Kid!" (That's my fave!!). So help me god, if the dog destroys any of them I'll be taking him on a holiday ... TO THE POUND!

Oh. Hey Dan. Before, I was wondering why you hadn't mentioned getting my present. Then I went searching for something in the desk drawer, and ... There's your present. Still sitting in my drawer. That's just brilliant of me, isn't it?! I could have sworn I sent it like three weeks ago. Oopsie ...

Anyway. Dinner's ready so I might get going. I gotta do my dishes from the last three nights since I've been too lazy to do them. Then it's bath and bed, since it's back to work tomorrow. I'm out. Peace, love and laughter guys.

No comments: