Friday, December 28, 2007

So, I know I haven't really done a proper entry in a while.

Last week, I was in a total funk. Partly because I lost a friend, and partly because it was just one of those weeks where everything was wrong, you know? I was bummed about everything, I was sick of everything, I didn't want to be rational, I just wanted to be pissed off at the world. (By the way, to those who read the original 'Death is forever ...' entry ... You'll noticed that I edited it. Usually I don't, but it was a little full on, a little too angry. Sorry if you read it.)

Anyway ...

Christmas was nice. Got to spend some time with my little man, Jordyn, and I taught him how to play cricket. I got him this Thomas the Tank thing for Christmas, next time I'll be looking properly at the box (I was in a hurry!) because it took me for-freaking-ever to set the stupid thing up! By the time I'd set it up, Jordyn had already lost interest, and had moved on to his Shrek tent, which mum and dad got him! I scored some cool stuff, some clothes, Scrubs, season 5, a Sanity gift card, which I used to buy Season 6, a book that I really wanted, some bath stuff, and some other little stuff. Good haul!

I got back to Bendigo Boxing Day night, it was pretty cool. My brother's an arse, and I hated having him in the same house as me, but oh well. I got to see my little man, so that's all that matters to me.

Went back to work yesterday. Have started looking for a new job. I like the people I'm working with (mostly). I like the work (mostly). But lately ... I'm miserable there. I was so depressed at the thought of having to go there yesterday morning. I worked half a day today, but came home because my back was hurting really badly. I went to the doctor, he gave me some Tramadal (? spelling ?) which is a nice, strong painkiller, and another, stronger anti-inflamatory. My boss just rang and said I could have tomorrow off, and even though I think I'll be fine, I didn't argue with her. I'm just so sick of that place. I really, really don't want to go back there. So I'm hoping to get a new job ... Soon.

Other news from here ... Buckley went home with for Christmas. I don't think he liked the car! He was on the bed before, trying to sneak up on the curtains. Talk about funny! They kept moving because of the fan. I think he's going through a stage, because he's chewing on everything. He's destroyed my mobile phone charger, a doona, the extenstion cord attached to the tv cord (you should have seen me yelling when I thought it was the tv cord!!!) and he's currently trying to chew holes in the spare room single bed matress. Ahh, what a darling.

I think that's about it ... I'll probably do some kind of entry tomorrow since I have the day off, and I don't have to go to that hellhole known as my workplace. I think I'll spend most of the day jobhunting though. Have a good night, guys. Peace out.

No comments: