Tuesday, December 11, 2007

Seriously, would it kill you to have a Shrek bandaid for me?

Captain Skitzoid (a.k.a Buckley) is trying to escape his ears ... Sadly he doesn't realise they're attached to his head, which is what makes it hilarious to watch ... Keeps jumping up in the air, as if that'll confuse his ears, who will stay on the bed when he jumps ... Hahaha ... He's getting very pissed off that his ears keep following him ... What's even funnier? He does this about 4 times a day. Yep. That's one intelligent rabbit I've got ...

I've got nothing much to say ... I just want to go on the record and say that Christine, it's your fault I'm in pain right now. If you'd had a Shrek bandaid for after my needle, my arm wouldn't be aching! *lol* Yes folks, that's right ... The biggest baby in the world had a needle today. I think I did ok (other than stalling for as long as I could to put it off, then shrieking "Get it out! GET IT OUT OF ME! FOR THE LOVE OF GOD GET IT OUT OF ME RIGHT THIS SECOND!"). Yup, I did it with dignity, and grace, and was amazingly brave ... Was that a snort of disbelief I heard from Christine's direction?

So sue me. I'm afraid of needles. Terrified, actually. I don't so much care about the pain (and really, what's painful about a needle? Generally it's just a little prick) I just freak out when there's a needle in me. A metal thingy in my arm or leg. Dear god, even THINKING about it is enough to make me almost scream in terror. I seriously can't handle that feeling. Argh. What if it breaks off? It's unnatural, having something sticking in you, oh god ...

Ok, thinking about something else now ... Anything else. Anything at all.

I drove home to my parents today (before Christine tortured me), which was a pretty cool day trip. Got some good grub for lunch, hung out with mum for a while, then turned around and came back to Bendigo. :-) All good.

You know what, I think that's about it. I got nothin else! I think I might head to bed, since I go back to that 'work' thing tomorrow ... Peace out guys :-)

No comments: