Monday, December 10, 2007

So, Friday was a looooong day at work. Really long. Bit busy in the afternoon, then it was dead. Got out on time, which was awesome, coz that rarely happens. Anyway, I get home to find my new license in the mail. It wasn't until then that I realised that all week, I'd been driving around with an expired license. That little piece of paper VicRoads give you just incase your new license doesn't turn up before your old one expires? Well, I'd put that safely on the fridge (so I wouldn't lose it!), meaning to put it in my wallet after my license expired ... but I forgot. Oh well, no harm, no foul!

I really thought that we were safe, that the troublemakers who had been doing crap at the kiosk were gone. But on Saturday night, two of them (they have the security footage - they are the same people from before) tried to break into the kiosk. They were chased away by Brumby's Bakery Man, and once again we've involoved the Police.

Jordyn turned 3 on Wednesday. I rang him after work. I love talking to him on the phone, he's so funny! He kept telling me about his Thomas wrapping paper (didn't care about the present inside!) so I promised I would send him (another) Thomas card! Spoilt little man!

Today and tomorrow I don't have to go to work ... Woohoo :-) I stayed up til 4 a.m. this morning reading, and I ended up falling asleep with the lights on and the book ended up on the floor ...! I didn't get up this morning until almost 11, slack slack slack!

Think I'll have a pretty quiet day today, I need to do some washing, do my dishes, vacuume the lounge, clean my bedroom, change my sheets and doona ... Or I could just sit on the couch and read, or watch a dvd ... ! :-)

Anyway, I better go have a shower, since it's almost 12, and i'm not even dressed or organised. Lazyass! :-)

No comments: