Tuesday, October 23, 2007

You know what really pisses me off?

When there is *clearly* something bothering someone, and yet ... They. Won't. Say. What. The. Freakin. Problem. Is.

Please.

Do not insult my intelligence. I know there's something wrong. Tell me what the hell is wrong, and maybe I can help. Maybe whatever is wrong can be fixed. Tell me what the hell is wrong, so we can deal with it, and get over it.

I'm saying this because there's something in particular that's bothering me. I *know* that there's something going on with L____. And I think I have a pretty good idea what that something is. And I know why she's avoiding us - because she's worried about our reaction to that something. I just don't get why the hell she won't be straight with us, and tell us what is going on ... What's the worst that could happen? We could support her? We could try to help? We could stand behind her, like we have done for the last four years? Wow, wouldn't that be terrible.

I don't know.

~*~

On a not-totally-unrelated-note, I got home yesterday to find a voicemail message from my brother. At first, I thought he was drunk. But no, he was actually calling to see if I'd be at his birthday dinner. He turns 21 this year.

I don't know what to think. I don't know what to do.

I can just see myself going to the dinner, and throwing something at him, or starting a massive fight by saying something I shouldn't ...

I know that I'll disappoint my mum and my sister if I don't go, and I'll look like a total bitch to his new girlfriend, but can I tell you something? I don't really care.

(On a side note, I think my dad's with me on this one here. I told my mother that I wasn't going to have anything to do with Darren until he changed and my dad said "Good for you, I think thats fair enough". Go Brian!)

I've had 2 lectures since last night on how I *have* to go, and how I *should just let it go* and yada yada yada. Again ... Don't really care.

Ok, I'm out :-)

No comments: