Friday, October 26, 2007

Everyone wants
Something
From me
Of me

To be happy
To be perfect
To do something for them
To fix things

And here's me
Just bumbling along
Trying, trying
To do it all

To balance
To handle everything
To change
To be me



P.S. News from today ...
* Only about 20 days until my new little niece enters the world :-) Can't wait.
* Work was quiet. Bendigo Show is on, so the whole centre was dead.
* Chris (the cafe chef) got offended when Felicity called him gay ... Even though he is ... Uhh, ok!
* Am still a bit bummed from Wednesday :-S
* Ran into someone I used to work with at Safeway ... What's that saying - the more things change, the more they stay the same? That's so true for Safeway. Sounds like some things have changed, but most have not.
* Called my mum after work ... Lorri hasn't changed her mind :-( We still don't know what's going on with her. I just want to see my nephew, be part of his life ...
* Why the 'poem' at the top? Don't know, was just thinking :-)

No comments: