Thursday, October 11, 2007

So, I'm sitting here, almost in tears, because something I never thought would happen ... Happened.

My brother's ex-girlfriend has moved on. No longer does she want anything to do with our family. Doesn't want to see us, doesn't want to speak to us, doesn't want us as a part of her life.

And, of course ... No longer will we be a part of Jordyn's life.

I won't get to see my little man grow up. I won't get to be a part of his life as he gets older.

I love that kid more than anything in this world. I want nothing but the best for that kid. He rocks. He's funny and smart and such a little cutie. I want to see him grow up. I want to see him as he discovers the world. I want to be there, be a part of his life. I want to spoil him for no reason at all, and visit him. I want to hang out with him, and teach him *cool* stuff.

Please say this isn't forever. God, I hope, I hope, I hope Lorri changes her mind.

No comments: