Wednesday, October 10, 2007

2:53 a.m.

2:53 a.m. ... And I'm awake :-)

Woke up at 1:30, and haven't been able to get back to sleep!

Not much going on here ... I can't believe it's been a whole week since I blogged.

I went to Melbourne on Sunday night after work ... It was fun :-) Then I got home Monday morning and slept all afternoon! I worked yesterday and I have today off. Not sure what I'm going to do all day ... Probably just clean my house and chill for a while.

I really don't have much to say ... And I'm so tired I can barely freaking think ... :-) I just felt like doing an entry. It was bugging me that I hadn't blogged since last Sunday!

We've been having some fun times at work ... People stealing our fruit, turning off our fridges, ice machine, etc ... It all stepped up a notch on Friday morning when I got to work to discover that someone had turned off our freezer during the night, and over $1500 worth of gelati was destroyed ... So, we decided that we'd simply move all the gelati from the display freezer into the big storeroom freezer every night ... Until I got to work on Sunday morning, went out to get the gelati and discovered that someone had turned off the big freezer. My first thought? 'You've got to be freaking kidding me!'

So, yeah. Someone has gone from a few 'pranks' to causing real damage. We thought that we'd saved the gelati in the storeroom freezer, but that was also ruined - about $4000+ worth of gelati that we had to just throw out. Anyway, today Heather, Tony and Nick sat down and went through the security footage, and have found vision of 4 guys and 1 girl, entering the market centre on Thursday night about 10:30 p.m., and a couple of shots from Saturday night, at 1:30 a.m. - with the same group of people. Unfortunately, Saturday night they avoided most of the cameras, but we do know that it took them only 4 minutes to get out the back of the market centre, turn our freezer off, then leave.

I'm a bit down tonight :-S I don't know why.

I'm watching some very badly acted show on Channel 9 ... Looks like it's from about 1960.

Anyway, I might go ... I can't stop yawning. Goodnight guys.

No comments: