Sunday, April 17, 2011

Tonight, I can't stop crying.

I feel so, so desperately unhappy.

A couple of weeks ago, my housemate told me that she wants to live alone next year.

I was fine with that, I'm wanting to live on my own again anyway.

But still. I feel like I don't belong here anymore. Like I'm not wanted in my own home.

Today, the neighbour made a complaint about my dog.

She's a dog. She barks.

She barks during the day, not at night.

My neightbour had a "headache" and the barking bothered her.

What the fuck am I meant to do about it?

If my dog was barking at night, I would do something about it.

But she's a dog. She barks. It's what they do.

SHE IS A DOG. SHE'S GOING TO BARK.

She has to realise that there are noises during the day. I can't keep the dogs quiet.

I just feel like everyone's is against me tonight. And I know that's stupid, but I can't help it. I can't help the tears. The tears that won't stop coming.

No comments: