Friday, April 15, 2011

So, it has been almost 4 months since we said goodbye.

Tonight, I am watching our boys play Richmond. We are winning, of course.

All I can think is ...

If only you were still here, you'd be there to watch the game live ...

If only.

If only you were still here, you'd be cheering the loudest, making the most noise for the black and white ...

If only.

If only you were still here, you'd be in all your Collingwood gear, just like I am tonight ...

If only.

Life has moved on. So much has changed since we lost you.

If only you were still here, you could meet your new grand-nephew. I know you'd be the first one there for a cuddle.

If only.

If only you were still here, you could get to know the sisters better. I'm going to Queensland again at the end of the month, you know.

If only.

If only you were still here ...

If only.

No comments: