Wednesday, March 12, 2008

Meme # ... Umm, I forget.

Rules:

1) You must post the rules on your post before you answer the questions.

2) You need to list one fact about yourself using each letter of your middle name. If you don’t have a middle name use your maiden name instead.


M - Margaret - My middle name. I hate it. It's the same as my mum's, and I get the family thing ... But I still hate it.

A - Art. I love art. I can't draw for shit, but I love looking at art on the internet/in books. I love going to Melbourne and seeing the graffiti. I like big, bold and bright.

R - Reading. I'm always reading something - whether it's something that I've never read before, or a book from my bookcase that I've read a dozen times.

G - Good-humoured. Most of the time I can find something to laugh about, no matter what the situation.

A - Anxiety. Sometimes I'll wake up in the middle of the night, so worried and filled with anxiety that I can't breathe, and I have to force myself to calm down.

R - Real. I now refuse to hide my emotions. What you see is what I feel. I refuse to pretend in case I upset someone else.

E - Exhausted. I love getting into bed, utterly exhausted. It means I'll sleep all night.

T - Time. I often lose track of time when I'm reading or playing the flute, or just hanging with friends.

No comments: