Saturday, November 20, 2010

495.

This tablets are seriously the best/worst thing to happen.
Best, because they have really helped with the hayfever.
Worst, because again last night, I couldn't frickin sleep.

So, I called in sick to work today. I was friggin exhausted. Less than three hours sleep for the third night in a row has really caught up with me.

Might have to go to the doctor to see about some sleeping tablets. I've only got another week and a half left on these tablets, but dont know if I'll make it.

I did get a couple of hours sleep over lunch today. It helped, a bit. Now I'm back to headachey and tired. Maybe I'll crash tonight and sleeeeep all night. Wouldn't that be nice.

I don't really have much of interest to say. I was doing some reading before, but concentrating is hard, man. Really hard!

Maybe I'll go watch some Glee on itunes. Yeah, I think that's what I'll do.

I'm out!

No comments: