Thursday, March 12, 2009

Random Mutterings ...

** Christine and I just realised the dogs haven't been fed since this morning. It's 11 p.m. They were fed at 7 a.m. We are terrible humans to our dogs.

** I had my 4th immunotherapy injection today. It hurt like a fucker, and I had a reaction. Twelve hours later, my arm is still swollen and aching. Ter-freaking-rific!

** I got an alarm system and central locking installed in my car today. I've spent the night pressing the lock and unlock button on the remote, just to see where in the house it works from (pretty much anywhere, in case you were wondering). It's wildly entertaining, and soooo dorky.

** I have tonsillitis, a throat infection and an ear infection. Again.

** I brought 8 pairs of socks today. Man, I love me some new socks.

** Collingwood is in the AFL Pre-Season Grand Final tomorrow night ... Go Pies.

** I'm tired, and I'm going to bed. Goodnight!

No comments: