Sunday, November 13, 2011

So ...

So, I've been in a self-induced hibernation for the last couple of days as I stuggle to keep up with my uni work. I had three weeks off work last month after (what was meant to be) a small operation that laid me up for longer than expected. So now I've got exams coming up in less than three weeks and I'm desperately trying to play catch up. So tonight's entry will be short :-)

I don't know how many of you will remember Kristian. He made the most beautiful, heartbreaking video for his wife, which went viral and both Kristian and his wife ended up on Oprah when she came to Australia. Kristian has cancer and is dying. His story is heartbreaking. He will leave behind his wife and two sons. If you have time, please leave a note of support for him.

I cannot believe that we're in 2011 and cancer is still killing people. Cancer sucks.

No comments: