Monday, November 30, 2009

Pouting/Sulking. Whatever.

Today, I'm sulking.
I'm still feeling shitty. This glandular fever thing is really knocking me around. And it's maybe making me a tad bit grumpy and ... sensitive. Possibly. Or maybe it's the massive, painful freaking headache that I can't get rid of.
Why am I sulking?
Because housematey, who I normally love and get along with terrifically, seems to find it funny that I'm exhausted and tired all day long. She went out shopping and to the movies today, and laughed at me while she walked out the door. Not even kidding.
I know I'm usually pretty easy going, and I've been pretty jokey the last few days, trying not to get the whole GF thing get to me. But it's hard. It sucks to be exhausted all the freaking time, sleeping 15+ hours of days.
I don't even know where I'm going with this. Just wanted to vent.
Just ... bummed. :-(

No comments: