Friday, September 21, 2007

Yummy, yummy ... Fruit salad!

I'm eating fruit salad ... :-) I made it the other night, so I ate it for dinner on Wednesday, dinner last night, and breakfast this morning ... Yum :-)

Not much happening here ... Monday and Tuesday I had off work. Woo hoo! :-) I spent both days running around, getting bills paid, doing errands, catching up with friends. It was nice :-) Went back to work on Wednesday. Today will be a long day, was meant to be doing 9 - 4, but now I'm doing 9 - 7, because Sylvia called in sick and we have no-one to replace her :-( When I finish work I've got to come home, grab my stuff and head to Ang's to babysit my gorgeous little godson, Ryan! :-) I'll be sitting down with the little man to watch the football tonight ... GO PIES!

You know what's really sad? I just spent 10 minutes, sitting here, trying to think of something to say. And I've got nothin. At all. How sad is that?!!

Anyway, guys, I might take off ... Better get going to work :-) I'm out. Have a great day!

No comments: