Friday, September 28, 2007

Conversations from my week.

Overheard at Safeway last night:
Man: Noah, stop chasing Emmy ... Noah, I said stop.
Noah: I'm not chasing her, she's chasing me!

Ahh, I love kid-logic.


This morning when I got to work, I was greeted by Chris:
Chris: Hey blossom, what's squeaking?


On Wednesday night:
Christine: Well, if it all goes badly ... I've got bail money.


Also on Wednesday night:
Christine: You gave me sperm germs!
Me: Dude, that's not even possible. You're gross!
Christine: Nuh-uh ... You are!


My sister rang last night to tell me the latest news. She's painted my niece's room pink and purple. Also, my niece has started throwing blocks at people.
Christine (on hearing about Amber's room being painted): Some people should not be allowed to reproduce. What is she thinking??!
Me: Maybe Amber's throwing blocks because she's pissed about living in a pink and purple room.

No comments: