Monday, November 15, 2010

That blogging thing ...

So, apparently there's some No-Mo-Blo-Po-Go-Hoho (??!) thing happening that everyone's all atwitter about. I think the gist is that you blog every day for November. Clearly, I've already failed since we're half way through the month and this is only my third entry. But I figure, what the hell, might give it a go for the rest of the month.

This entry won't be a long one though. I'm friggin buggered! I've started going to water aerobics at the gym, three times a week. On Monday and Wednesday nights, I do two classes back to back, and on Fridays I do a class in the morning and then do some laps. I haven't been in a couple of weeks, so tonight reallly took it out of me! But it is heaps of fun, and it doesn't matter that you look like some kind of lunatic while you jump around like a mexican jumping bean, because everyone else is too!

Another reason I'm buggered tonight is because I didn't want to go to sleep last night. I know it's totally irrational, but for some reason last night I was terrified that my aunty was going to die. When I finally did get to sleep, I woke up three times after having the most awful nightmares. All in all, a crappy night.

Anyway, I better go get myself some dinner and hit the hay. Adios, amigos! (Did I spell that right?!)

No comments: